Snicka Staff app

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
zululu22

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
WG | Ast Dir. | Snicka

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:

Garret & Qui

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Check your play time by doing “/playtime” while in game.

What is your playtime in the server?

12 Days 7 Hours and 39 minutes (Almost 300 hours i think)
Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? *(Minimum 150 Words)
I would like to join Operation Freedom Storms Staff Team because I want to help enforce all of the rules in discord and in game. I have been part of this community for almost a year and I am very passionate about the server and i wish to help us grow to the greatest extent possible. I love the idea of helping the community stay in check stay in line with the rules and have fun. Joining the staff team has been a great want of mine and yes before when i was just joining the server I would break RP rules sometimes but that was my immaturity levels I can say confidently I am mature and always willing to enforce the rules and anyone I see breaking them. I’ve always seen the staff team as a very prestigious role and I would love to be part of it. I would be very active mature and set a good example if I was on the staff team.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 150 Words)
I am qualified for the OFS Staff Team for
many reasons, I know my way around the community, I know that I would be good with everything involving rules because of the time I have been on the server, I have always been an active member for almost 1 year now. I have minimal staff experience but I’ve been on a LEO
server staff team, I helped develop a few servers, and I would be a very mature staff member. I believe there is many difficult situations staff members get put off through and I can and will excel in them. I can hold my own using easy admin and TX. I’ve been in three out of for faction which are active in the server so I know how they work and operate, and would not be bias towards any faction as a staff member.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
Yes, I understand

Any additional information you’d want to provide?
N/A