Smoothbrain's Form Submission

Name: smoothbrain

Discord Name: smoothbrain#3033

Discord ID: 801438470514016357

DOB: 19/06/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is that I have a deep interest in the military and a deep drive. Also I am aiming to become a Royal Marine so I have military aspirations. I have taken part in a couple milsim servers and I have immensely enjoyed them. I am good at combat, here for a fun time and want to find a fun active server to play. As well as that I am level headed, and ambitious so any goals set I will try achieve.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 85

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because of my drive, ambition and personality. I am relaxed, work well under pressure and can take any challenges thrown my way. Secondly my drive, my drive is one of my best qualities. I have managed to work my way through very strenuous tasks with little to no reward at the time, knowing it will benefit me later.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 63

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Drive, ambition, strategic thinking, logical thinking

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: none

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7.) No Doxxing anyone, zero tolerance rule
8.) No racism, sexist or bigoted usernames.
13.) No contesting punishments, just submit a ticket and take it from there.
14.) No blackmailing or using personal information for your own benefit, also a zero tolerance rule.
17.) Do not ask when my whitelist application will be accepted.
20.) Do not disrespect those who have served or are serving.
21.) Do not stop operations midway through unless authorized by an admin or higher up
24.) Do not argue in the discord channels/chats
28.) No erotic roleplay
31.) No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any rules are broken you could be banned at any time without warning

Your whitelist application has been accepted