Sixgames23 - Whitelist application

What is your name? Mikkas

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) sixgames23

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 1013855483041427587

How old are you? 16

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2007-03-21

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) The thing that makes me different is because I have experience with milsims. The server I played on was called UAN1 and it might’ve not been the best milsim server, but it was a milsim server with loads of sweet kids and a few teens. I’m also a very generous and kind person who loves to help out people whenever I can, and that’s one of the biggest reasons that makes me different. I know that the chances of me getting in the server is probably very low, but at least I tried, and that also makes me different. I don’t care about it if I don’t get in. Of course, it annoys me, but I’ll move on.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) You should consider taking me in because of my experience in milsims, but also how many hours of rp I have. I’ve got a total of 1,219 hours of gameplay in FiveM and those rp hours have definitely taught me what rp is and what to do in different scenarios. Of course, I need to settle in the server and learn a few things, since it’s been some time and I’ve been playing normal rp for a long time now, but I want to get back into milsim because it was amazing.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Of course, I do :slight_smile:

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs. Well, I want to be in the US Air Force, but if that isn’t an option, I’ll try and get into the US Marine Corps.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? I’ve been flying in GTA for a long, long time, and I also have some hours in flying FiveM jets. I know that the FiveM jets are a lot harder to control than GTA jets, but they are also faster. If you control them right, you can be like the irl pilots and you can do some amazing stunts that’ll help you in especially dog fights.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: Not in the US Air Force, but when I played in UAN1, I was in the Russian Air Force, so I have a little experience.

What is our Golden Rule? Your golden rule is “Use Common Sense”. It’s pretty self-explanatory. When you, for example, are in a fight, use your common sense. I don’t know how I should explain it cause my English is mid to be honest because I’m from Denmark and I’ve not paid much attention to English class, which I regret now.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

7: No Doxxing
8: No Racism, Bigoted, Sexist or Vulgar usernames. That includes Steam, Discord and In game usernames.
13: I think it was no contesting punishments given by staff, but I’m not sure.
17: Don’t ask when your whitelist application will be accepted. If you do, it will lead to instant denial.
20: Don’t disrespect those who have served/are serving.
24: Don’t argue in Discord channels.
31: No cheating (Mod menus)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes, I do :smiley:

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Zero Tolerance Policy is pretty straight forward. If you break any rules that’s a Zero Tolerance rule, you will get banned instantly without getting to talk about it with a staff. This means that if I doxx someone, I will instantly get banned without getting to talk to a staff. The reasons for Zero Tolerance rules is cause if some of the rules gets broken, it could harm members or harm the community and no one wants to go through that.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A