Simon's Form Submission

Name: Simon

Discord Name: lillucassmite

Discord ID: 792549586723274783

DOB: 23/08/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have two years on fivem of experience so I know all rules many different servers and my friend plays the server and said how good it is and showed me how you have realistic gun sounds awesome EUP and honestly I would love the chance to play on the server to join him and I also feel I would be quite active as it looks like a lot of fun and I also would just love to be able to play with my friend and do do tactical ops.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 90

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I have common sense which is the golden rule I have 2 years of experience over many servers and and my friend plays this and I would love the chance to join him in his realistic tactical operations and because of this experience I know how most shit works also I love the EUP and scripts you got.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 63

What faction are you applying for?: Wagner group

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Teamwork
Leadership
Common Sense
Creative
Tactical
Stealthy

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: USE COMMON SENSE

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No Advertising
No Drama
No chat spam
No contesting punishments
No Faction bashing
You must adhere to discord name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest staff punishments
Tanks can only use main cannon on troops of carrying explosive
No sniping plane pilots while airborne
No breaking vehicle limits
Do not use RPGs to kill ground troops
Maintain realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No Doxxing

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: YES

Accepted, Good understanding of the rules, claims skill