Silo Bond's Form Submission

Name: Silo Bond

Discord Name: Silo34#7747

Discord ID: 1098318978998345748

DOB: 06-14-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different over others with the community is I have experience in Many Mil-Sim Servers I played with Goff on a Mil-Sim Server and forgot the name. What also make me different is Im very mature in many ways I will always be active and be respectful to other. I also love military Rp Servers I have owned my own Mil-Sim RP Server on another game and went a far way with it and really miss it but want to come out to fivem again.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 87

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Reason Why you should consider me? Reason you should consider me Is I will be very active and put in the work for the server. I will bring my friends over that have been looking for a Mil-Sim Server and try to get you guys to the member goal of 500. I’m very respectful and will always respect members, Staff, And High Command I will never complain that someone is better than me because that is how games are. Another Reason you should consider me is I will put in the work I really like this server already just looking around and want to make it to staff and command on a division.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 113

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: What skills can I bring to the Canadian Armed Forces? Well I can bring many of different things to the faction number one I can bring my activity to the server I will be on every time there is a patrol most likely unless I am working. I am very mature and know how to act when it comes to role-play scenes. I will always respect my higher-ups and not cry over not not getting promoted or not getting accepted for a division in Canadian Armed Forces. Other skills I can bring to Canadian forces if anyone needs help with rosters documents for the faction, I am willing to do so and any way shape or form I can help the division/faction. I will do it and help us grow.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None. Only US Army and ETC

What is our Golden Rule?: 1 Common Since

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4: No advertising other fivem servers.
9: No drama
11: No chat spam
13: No contesting punishments given by staff
23: No faction Bassing
32: Must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4: Do not contest Staff punishments
6: tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosives
11: No sniping airplane pilots out of cockpit while aircraft is airborne
13:No Breaking Vehicle limits
20:no using RPGS to kill ground troops
25: must maintain realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break any of the Zero tolerance rules/policy you will be banned without given a warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A