Sightvex0 Application

What is your name?
Mason Hill

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
sightvex

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)
sightvex0

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
August 22, 2003

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
Things that make me different is the fact that I think of myself as a leader and have experience playing fiveM and participating in actual military scenes and know so much information about the military. I am also very good with teamwork and know how to lead a team to finish any goal. I have also been told by my teammate and IRL friends that I’m very motivational and know how to turn something negative into something positive.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Some reasons you should consider me is because I have actual experience in milsim situations and am planning on becoming a officer in the military and actively fighting for our country. I am also very knowledgeable and love to work with a good team. I also planning on helping this community grow and strive to become the best it can be.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
OFSM

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring leadership skills due to my undying loyalty and I will fight till death if I have to, to protect my teammates. I am also very knowledgeable and known to be a good shot.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes i used to play the Russian federation in battle grounds rp.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7- no doxxing anyone
8- No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13- No contesting punishments given By Staff
17- Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20-Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24- Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31- DUAL CLANNING POLICY
Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? **(If you do not, write what you do not understand)**yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Zero tolerance policy means that if you break a rule even once then you will be punished in the right accordance with the guideline listed in the server rules.

Your application has been accepted, but OFSM is not a faction. Please pick a proper faction.