Shane's Form Submission

Name: Shane

Discord Name: Bud34.

Discord ID: Bud.34#7262

DOB: 04-03-1999

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am active duty army and have two deployments under my belt. One from 2021-2022 in kosovo in support of operation joint gaurdian and my second deployment was to Iraq from 2023-2024 in support of operation inherent resolve.
I am a part of an Avation unit and have been for both deployments with the UH-60s CH-47s and AH-64 Apaches. I have also door gunned in Iraq.
I have real life training with those three airframes and know how to act accordingly in the server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 83

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I feel like I should be considered due to my back ground and experience with the army having two deployments and I feel like I can help bring realism and possibly teach what I have learned.
I would like to also be a part of this server because it looks like an incredible server from what I have seen on tiktok live.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 61

What faction are you applying for?: NATO

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Real life combat deployment experience and aircraft flight time.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I have deployed with NATO Forces twice.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 No advertising other FiveM Servers
9 No drama/ spreading rumors
11 No chat spam
13 No contesting punishments given by staff
23 No Faction bashing.
32 You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 Do not contest Staff Punishments
6 Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11 No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13 No Breaking vehicle limits
20 No using rpgs to kill ground troops
25 You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons.
For example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, at4,m249, and a dmr.
These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of three but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns.
You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your mags for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Do NOT be disrespectful to any staff or any other person in the server and follow all the rules.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

IRL United States Army (Thank you for your service)

Additional Comments
N/A