Sebastian Castillo 's Form Submission

Name: Sebastian Castillo

Discord Name: osamabonjovi1.

Discord ID: 799398084253712445

DOB: 3/14/07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I believe that some aspects about myself are different from others, and I think this because I retain information that was taught to me ages ago and I use that ability to improve every step of the way until I finally succeed which makes me as I said before different from others and that I rather use that skill in a community such as this one and have a serious but fun roleplaying experience especially since I really enjoy Military Simulation styled games and servers such as this one, but that is only what I think makes me different and there’s still more to add but overall I think this is a main factor about myself that makes me different.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 120

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I believe that you should consider me because there’s always a community that needs more people like me to add to the realistic roleplay and you wouldn’t want an immature person to be playing on your server and ruining the experience for everyone, which is why I think you should really consider me and I can learn fairly quickly and I am indeed well educated and very mature especially for my age in this era which is rare.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 78

What faction are you applying for?: Russian Federation

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I bring some good skills such as good coordinated attacking strategies and great negotiation which can really help out during diplomatic missions while on patrol and this skill might even save a soldier’s life.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None

What is our Golden Rule?: To use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising other FiveM servers, No Drama/Spreading rumors, No chat spam, No contesting punishments given by Staff, No faction bashing, You must adhere to the Discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest staff punishments, Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices, No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne, No breaking vehicle limits, No using RPGS to kill ground troops, You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of the weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The Zero Tolerance Policy is that if a member breaks any of the Zero Tolerance Policies they can face serious consequences such as being banned by staff at any time

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I agree with your server rules, zero tolerance policy and other information.

Accepted

Seems to be interested to be in the community, good understanding of the rules.