Sean's Form Submission

Name: Sean

Discord Name: π–˜π–Šπ–†π–“#5263

Discord ID: 700089663054151752

DOB: 8/14/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different from others is that I’m very mature, hardworking, serious and overall a great role model. I’m very interested in milsim type simulators and willing to put as much hours as I can throughout the week. I have pass milsim experience such as Wargrounds RP (shutdown). You can get along with me very easily and love making new friends. I also have great leadership skills, obey the rules and be serious if needed.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because, I have good leadership skills, past milsim experience, very mature for my age, put in hardwork and dedication. Many people can get along with me very easy and I love making new friends and helping others in the server. Myself loves military operations/special operations. I act very serious/mature and can volunteer for anything if needed.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 61

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Very good communcation, flying skills, stealth/breaching and overall have good aim.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write β€œNONE”:: None

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. NO DOXXING ANYONE, 8.No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames, 13. No contesting punishments given by staff, 17.Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will Be Accepted, 20. Do not disrespect to those who have served/are serving, 24. Do not argue in discord channels/chats, 31. Absolutely No Mod Menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If the zero tolerance rules are broken by the person, you’ll instantly be kicked or banned.

sorry dob is 7/14/08 my mistake

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Claims to have experience and a valuable asset. Good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A