Sanojoens whitelist application

What is your name? Sanojoen

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) Sanojoen#7575

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 511253391159328791**

How old are you? 15 turning 16

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2007-10-21

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am me and me makes a great man, I am from Sweden and I found this discord and fivem server via a “friend” and I am quite bored at the time just waiting for acceptance for my school applications and yeah. I am decent at shooting and have a different kind of roleplay that I think people will like, if I like the server I might stay for a bit and that’s it for me i guess.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Well as i said in the previous question is that i am decent at pvp, i do different kinds of rp not just the normal stuff and i know how to bring up roleplay levels, i am looking on staying for a while, i have been playing fivem for like 2 years now and i have played on a lot of servers during my 2 years.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes i do.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs Wagner PMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Well as said previously i am decent at shooting, driving, flying and both in fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. I know how a tank works and I can RP and not always shoot my way out of things. I can make some people join with me into this faction as well.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes i do, well at least on other servers.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No dedossing people, No racism, No arguing about staff punishment anywhere but in a ticket, Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted, Do not disrespect people who have served, currently server in the military, Do not argue in any discord chats/channels, No mod menus/ Exploits.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes i do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Saying anything racist like the N word, Sexist, Misogynist and stuff like that, common sense rules that everyone should understand.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A