Samuel_walker's Form Submission

Name: Samuel_walker

Discord Name: 시후#7777

Discord ID: sexy_sh

DOB: 2004.07.28

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): “In a diverse community, I believe my unique blend of experiences, passion, and perspectives sets me apart. Having lived in multiple countries, I’ve learned to appreciate different cultures and ways of thinking, making me adaptable and understanding. Additionally, my dedication to realism and respect for role-playing standards is unwavering. I bring a fresh enthusiasm to every scenario, always aiming to add depth to the narrative. This, combined with my collaborative nature, ensures a richer experience for all involved.”

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 78

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): “Because of my deep commitment to authenticity and team collaboration. I have consistently demonstrated dedication in previous roles, always aiming for excellence. My ability to understand and immerse in scenarios, combined with a respectful approach to fellow players, ensures a harmonious and enriching environment. I’m confident my participation will enhance the server’s quality and dynamics.”

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 55

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: “Absolutely, I wholeheartedly agree with the server rules and the zero tolerance policy. I believe that a structured environment with clear guidelines ensures a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. I am committed to adhering to these rules and understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive community.”

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: None

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: None

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): None

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7

What is our Golden Rule?: hmm.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Failed to meet minimum word requirements, failed to answer questions correctly. Listed a faction that does not exist.

Additional Comments
Re submit your application and fix all the mistakes