Salidify 's Form Submission

Name: Salidify

Discord Name: salidifymadethis

Discord ID: salidify

DOB: 05-05-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): To start, I’m not new to anything GTA or FiveM related. I’ve been playing FiveM I’d say since February of 2021. When I first started playing one of the first servers I played on and joined happened to be a MILSIM. Apart from my experience, I like to have fun while maintaining a serious side when it’s time to lock in. I tend to get along with the people around me and I like to think I’m a great leader when needed be. My goal is to help make OFSM an even better and more enjoyable/fun server to play. It’s been a year or so since I’ve played on the MILSIM I once played on, I’ve been longing to join a new one and just by seeing your guys’ trailers and edits on tiktok, I knew this would be a great place start again.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 145

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think I should be considered not only for my experience I previously mentioned but also for my personality. I’m strong willed, tough, focused, dedicated and disciplined. I love to have fun and work with and better the people around. I think I will add more energy, more passion, more spice if you will, to OFSM. I’m looking to add to the fun and excitement I see you guys bring.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 70

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces (however when the US army does open up I would like to be apart of it/switch to it)

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Apart from what I’ve listed above, I am a great role-player, great team player/leader depending on what I’m needed for, and intelligent.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): No prior knowledge on the Canadian Armed Forces.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no ads, no drama, no chat spam, no contesting punishments, no faction bashing, follow discord user name rules

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: no contesting punishments, tanks cant use main cannon on ground troops, no cockpit sniping pilots, don’t break speed limit in cars, no using RPGS on ground troops, must maintain a realistic load out

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Do not dox anyone

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?
Good Understanding of the Rules!

Additional Comments
N/A