Ryzoh's Form Submission

Name: Ryzoh

Discord Name: ryzoh_

Discord ID: 980867532519014450

DOB: 08-01-08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’ve had lots of experience in milsim ranging from FiveM, Arma 3, Ground Branch etc. I have many qualifications that I feel would do well for this server. Starting off I’m an amazing Radio operator. In Arma 3 and FiveM I’ve been a TACP and CCT and have had lots of time in operations. More qualifications i have is that I’m an amazing rotary pilot. In BGRP (BattleGrounds rp) I was in 160th SOAR, being one of the best rotary pilots in the server. I am a good leader, with that I can guarantee amazing and fast decision making skills.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I’m a very fun but professional person. I don’t mind joking around or having fun on base, in vc’s or what not. But during missions or operations I expect seriousness, professionalism, and great leadership, and I can ensure you I meet all those. I like to see the good in people I’d say I’m a very kind and caring person, with that I like to make sure I help people with what ever they need. Weather that’s with documents, Forming discords, or with a training.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: USMC

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: - leadership

• D1 Piloting Skills
  • professionalism
  • Amazing Radio Etiquette
  • Kindness

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): USMC was made in 1775, First Battle in 1776, Nick named “Devil Dogs”.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No Advertising FiveM servers (ZTP), No Drama/Spreading Rumors, No Chat Spam, No contesting Punishment’s by staff, No Faction Bashing, You must adhere to the discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest Staff Punishments, Tanks cannot use main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices, No sniping pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
No breaking vehicle limits, No using rpgs to kill ground troops, You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect weapon weights

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if any of ZTP rules are broken, You will be banned by staff without any warnings, meaning the rules you broke can be harmful to the community.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I Agree.

Approved

~Would be a good person to have in the server