Ryan's Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Ryan Marlboro

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
mrrydog

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY)
29/06/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
It would be selfish to believe I’m any different than the other people who also applied for this server, but I believe that my roleplay experience and performance is exceptional amongst others, i have 4 years experience and over 3000 hours, milsims being my main interest over the other categories on FiveM. I have a very versatile way of roleplaying and unique style of RP compared to your average, my interest in milsims is far greater than any other gaming experience.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I believe you should consider giving me a chance due to the unique and top roleplay experience i have, i can bring that to this server and potentially add to the servers roleplay, making it even better or more interesting. I like to think that i can help support the server like i have with many others in the past, especially with roleplay depth.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord)
United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
I have prior knowledge and experience in the US Army Faction, previously being in 75th Rangers, ODA, and PMCs attached to the army in other servers, so my knowledge of combat stretches pretty far.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE)
Pretty much all stated above^^

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
4. No advertising other FiveM Server.
9. No Drama / Spreading Rumors.
11. No Chat Spam
13. No contesting punishments given by staff.
23. No faction bashing.
32. You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
4. Do not contest staff punishments.
6. Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices.
11. No sniping airplanes out the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13. No breaking vehicle limits.
20. No using RPGs to kill ground troops.
25. You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. For example you are not the carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably wont have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The zero tolerance rule is straight forward, any of the rules in the rulebook which are labelled ‘‘ZERO TOLERANCE’’ is a no go situation, if someone breaks these rules, its punishment, and the rule is strict.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A