Ryan S.'s Form Submission

Name: Ryan S.

Discord Name: fedxmech (i think they took out numbers)

Discord ID: 576567738009387008

DOB: 01/26/07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): The main thing that makes me different is my determination and leadership. I have great experience in multiple leadership roles across many different past fivem communities. I have determination to win and succeed. I also am good at following instructions and doing as I am told. Apart from these attributes, I believe my skill in milsim is above average once again due to my experience. I think I could be a great and active member in this community.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 81

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I should be considered into this fivem community because of the positive impact I could have in the roleplay. I have much knowledge within milsim that not many applicants have. I am great in roleplay because I keep it realistic and abide by the server rules. I also plan to be very active and rank up in my faction.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 65

What faction are you applying for?: US marine corps

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring both leadership and combat skills to the United States Marines. I have good aim and good combat tactics while fighting on the ground. While I can fight as a ground troop, I also have skills in the air. I am most comfortable flying in helicopter but also acceptable in airplanes. I have good tactics and military based strategies that can be used on the battlefield. I am usually active most days of the week which is crucial to being a good member in any faction.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes, I have been apart of USMC in a past server and am also fairly knowledgeable about the faction as well I know all the ranks.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4- no advertising other fivem servers
9- No drama/ spreading rumors
11- no chat spam
13- no contesting punishments given by staff
23- no faction bashing
32- You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4- Do not contest staff punishments
6- Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11- No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
20- No using rpgs to kill ground troops
25- You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy basically means there are no exceptions to zero tolerance rules. And you will be given a punishment by staff, possibly banned without a warning.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I do agree with the server rules, policies, and other info regarding the server.

Accepted

Application meets standards and claims to have skills that may set him apart.