Ronald mondgock's Form Submission

Name: ronald mondgock

Discord Name: ronaldmcdonald092#6706

Discord ID: ronaldmcdonald092#6706

DOB: 9/27/2009

What makes you different?: Im jewish and im back for vegance and and i am a good pilot

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Im a great pilot

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: pilot and infantry

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: bombing and dog fighting

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: none

What is our Golden Rule?: Be respectful

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: Do not use the server as a dating server. The primary language of this server is English. Don’t ping without legitimate reasoning behind them. Do not advertise without permission. Please do not mic spam. Do not discusOnly communicate in English.s hacking or cheating.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): i understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No pinging the enemy and no racial slurs or do not cat

I could just say, It got denied, because you had too few words. (50 Word Minimum) Feel free to try again mate. :slight_smile: And remember to check available factions.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Did not meet the minimum word requirement

Additional Comments
N/A