Roger Browns's Form Submission

Name: Roger Browns

Discord Name: Roger.#0001

Discord ID: 660268337758076947

Age: 14 years old turning 15 in October very professional and mature

DOB: 29/10/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am a hard working individual an will always thrive to be the best solider out there. I am committed to be trying my absolute best on every mission and risking my live for our country. i will always train in silence and make my success loud and will always follow orders given to me by higher ups no matter what. I will always be a helping hand and will always be kind to any members no matter what and will make sure to try and help them to the fullest potential.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 93

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I will be working from day and night to become a fucking beast , every mission mi deployed to the opposition will hear my callsign and say “ah fuck sake hes there watch out”. I will thrive to make the team the best there ever is , i will strive to get medal of honor , will save anyone and put myself in front of them and will help them go away. I always think outside the box so if we are front breaching a building i might go around and distract them with shooting or another plan so that the front breachers can breach in and execute them. I will fight for my country and make them proud , they don’t know what’s coming… God , Country , Family.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: 100% yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United States Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Determination. Professionalism , good clearing skills , good communication skills , good weapon skills , good group organizing (leadership) leading the team to success on every mission. Good driving skills. Good thinking outside the box , sometimes I might change plan a maneuver whilst on the way to the mission to pin the opposition down and defeat them. I will be every day training myself practicing every drill and making the field trainers shocked how much im training and showing the outcome in missions , i will be the most toughest motherfucker the marine corps have mark my word.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I have a little as i used to run navy seals not corps but i do know they are deployed on missions against the rivals and fight till blood , sweat , tears and death.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No Doxxing anybody. Stealing and leaking private information will not be tolerated at all. Zero tolerance rule. No racism , sexism , vulgar words and sentences , usernames , discord , steam names will not be tolerated. No arguing with punishments given by staff , you will take the punishment and not escalate the situation even more , if any problems feel free to open up a ticket ! Do not and never ask for someone to check and review your whit list application or when it will be read it will result in an instant denial. Do not disrespect any people who have served or are serving , they are risking their lives for you. If found out you are stolen valor instantly perma banned from discord. Extremally disrespectful and unloyal. Do not argue in discord and in game text channels. Absolutey no mod menus (zero tolerance rule)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I understand the normal rules for the vehicles but i am struggling for the faction ones a little bit i apologise.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero tolerance rule is a strong rule that will never be removed and is a rule made for something that is not tolerated at all.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Minimum age to play in the server is 15

Additional Comments
N/A