Robenson Phan's Form Submission

Name: Robenson Phan

Discord Name: drifter#9723

Discord ID: 971921257090146326

DOB: 10/03/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): The Thing that make me different are that I have lot of expiernce in misilsm server and I was high command in lot of the servers, and I am just joining to meet new people and have fun within the community and shows my actively. I have leadership and teamwork/commucation. also what make me different from other people are that I am very mature and I know what I am doing and I can help out people if they really need it and do other stuff if needed like i can multiple tasks.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 94

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): U should consider me because I know the basics as i have mean in many of these type of servers and I have a few expiernce in the community and know the basics and know what I am doing and I am very mature and good at other stuff if needed

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 51

What faction are you applying for?: CAF

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: The Skill i can bring to the faction I am joining are leadership, teamwork, communication and being mature and know what u I am doing.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): CAF

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: Advertising Other FiveM server,
No Drama/Spreading rumors
No Chat Spam
No Contesting Punishment
No Facation Bashing
you must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not Contrast Staff Punishment
Tanks cannot use the Tank Cannons on ground troops
No Sniping airplane pilots
No Breaking Vehicle Limits
No Using RPG To kill ground troops
Realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Just Use Common Sense

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A