Rantz Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Julian Lopez

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Rantz#9696

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
05/16/07
What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I think something that makes me different is that i don’t like to just sit there and act dumb i would rather ask a million times how to do something when i don’t understand rather than just say yes and act dumb when i mess up. Im also really understanding and patient so i could even help people out myself. Im also someone that is always ready to try or learn different things.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me to be apart of this community because i have good communication skills and can act and think fast under lots of pressure. I know I’m young and that could be a non leading factor to you, but i can get very professional when the times right and when i know i need to be. I also am very friendly and make good conversation with people.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”:
no one

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes.

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?
yes.

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
I can bring good communication skills, and teamwork skills. I also follow orders and dont throw a hissy fit when im told to do things, and im a very fast learner.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I had some knowledge of being a lead pilot on ps4 when i was in a Milsim community i ranked up very fast due to my leadership and commination skills also following my skills in game. I was also on the ground with the infantry at the training sessions just so i can see how it is in there boots and also motivate the new people by showing them anyone can learn along as you take time and practice.

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?
2, 5, 9, 13, and 14. I specifically chose this set of rules because they add realism, fairness, and opportunities for people to implement roleplay in the server.

What is our Golden Rule?
Have common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?
Rule 7 explains that you should not DOX ANYONE!
Rule 8 explains that you should not express any raciest, sexist, or vulgar usernames.
Rule 10 explains the usage of the N-word/Hard-R is not tolerated.
Rule 13 explains that you should not contest or banter over a punishment that you may have recieved from a Staff member.
Rule 14 explains that you should NOT be blackmailing or using information to your benefit is not tolerated.
Rule 17 do not ask when your whitelisted application will be accepted.
Rule 20 do not disrespect any retired or active serving veterans. Stolen valors will be perma-banned from the community.
Rule 21 do not disrespect the dead.
Rule 24 do not argue in Discord text channels or voice channels.
Rule 28 Erotic RP is not tolerated!
Rule 31 usage of the MOD MENU is prohibited.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Usage of the Mod Menu, Erotic Roleplay, Blackmailing or using information to your benefit, saying the N-word/Hard R, DOXXING, using offensive or slurs in or out of charcter, advertising other FiveM communities, and threats of any kind or STRICTLY NOT TOLERATED. This is all according to the communities Zero Tolerance Policy.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A