Rantz Staff Application

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) rantz.

Discord ID 663231103619956736

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe) Jack. R

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:

1. J. Garrett
  2. Connor C
  3. C. Kyle
    4 G. Bosco

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Please ask a staff member to check your playtime either in game, via a staff call or by opening a support ticket. If you do not supply this information, your application will be instantly denied.

What is your playtime in the server?
My current play time on the server is 6 days, 9 hours, 53 minutes

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)

Why would I want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? Let me answer that question for you. Ever since I first came over to Pc and started playing FiveM I’ve missed playing Milsim servers like I did on ps4 for about 2 years. I played multiple different servers and became part of the staff team, but none of those servers have given me the joy and excitement I get when I’m playing Operation Freedom Storm. I could play this server all day and not get bored. I’ve found that it has an amazing set of Devs constructing the server making it better and better day by day, and every time I get on I fall in love with the server even more. This server is something different than the rest. It’s going somewhere and everyone can see it. I also noticed that the staff team, in general, is kind, helpful, respectful, and strict when needed to be, and to me, that looks like a pretty solid team that I would love to be a part of and most definitely a community I want to invest my time and effort into so that the server can continue growing and put smiles on peoples faces as it does for me. When I first joined the server I was kind of lost because at this time I had taken a break from Milsim because I could never find a good server, but on my first day, I was helped a lot by the staff team and even made friends right off the start. After playing the server for a while I started realizing that I wanted to help this community grow, but I didn’t want to look like one of those people that just join and want staff so I wanted to build a name for myself first and show that I can be responsible and be an active member to this community before trying to push myself into a position I haven’t earned yet. I see that staff can’t be on 24/7 and I wanted to help in that department by being on as much as I can to hopefully take some stress off of the current members of the staff team and assisting with whitelist apps, as well as making sure the discord and the server are in good shape, so this uphill trend of the server growing can continue. Overall I think I would be a good fit for the Operation Freedom Storm staff team.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)

What makes me qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff team? Let me explain, I think I’m pretty qualified to be a part of the Operation Freedom Storm Staff team because I have a very big love, and passion for this server and all the members in it. I also have lots of experience with being a server moderator and just in the Milsim community in general and have also been on the management team for a friend’s server, and I’ve also always been kind, helpful, and patient with people that are learning new things and need assistance. I demonstrate this a lot when I’m training new people to be pilots/jtacs. I also demonstrated this IRL when I first started high school. I was put into the variety football team for my skills on the field but also for my leadership and teamwork skills as well as making sure everyone that was around me knew what they were doing, and understood the jobs they had to master to help the team exceed. I also have a natural ability to learn fast and break down situations fast and get them solved. My schedule is also very flexible and I can almost always be on to help someone in need. I can also be a good leader and listener when needed to be. Some evidence of that is through some operations where I’ve needed to command my USAF guys and keep them calm and regulated throughout the mission. There have also been times when I just shut up and listen and not being petty and demonstrated good teamwork skills. I also noticed that some people get upset during operations and start yelling for people to bring out vehicles/aircraft we shouldn’t be using, and I always de-escalate the situation and get everyone back to being calm and remembering to just have fun. I’m also not scared to put someone in their place when they are clearly doing something wrong and just want to be a nuisance to everyone around them. I also do not get trolled easily and can stay calm and situated for as long as I want to be. I hope to help this server reach its goals and thrive to be a community everyone looks forward to playing on for a good time, and to escape the problems in the real world.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
Yes I fully understand this.

Any Additional Information?
I want to say thank you for making such a fun and enjoyable server for all members to play and escape from the real world, and even if I don’t get accepted I want you guys to know I won’t have any hard feelings and will still respect every single one of you thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for staff on this amazing growing community <3

Plus or Minus with amount [EX: +1 or -1]
+2
Reason for Plus or Minus:
I am so motivated by your heartfelt answers to the questions that have so much passion that makes me feel like our community is happy and thankful for what we do. It so great to see how it has affected you in such great ways and to be frankly honest with I have never seen such an application with such emotion and great passion expressed of admiration in community put in great words like you have which makes me so proud of what I’m doing which I hope that you will to if accepted.

Additional Information:
Also Like to say i have been told that he has been putting so much work and effort into our community being in a faction & sorts.

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1
+6 (Staff Referral)

Reason for plus or minus:
Rantz would be a good asset to the team and he definitely will bring good outcomes with the future of the server.

Additional Information:
N/A

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1
+2 (Staff Referral)

Rantz demonstrates great each day a good example that our members should learn from his character and his attitude towards the server as he is always active and inspiring more people to join and have some fun on the server while keeping it serious and professional while having the casual laugh session over something. Great member that could bring a lot towards the server.

Additional Information:
N/A

+12 (Staff Referral)

Rantz consistently shows passion towards the server and towards the members of the community. He often assists the staff team with situations that require further assistance and tends to show a good attitude even when things go wrong. I have seen him in game with the way that he communicates with others and how he really “shows” that he is confident in what he says and his actions.

Additional Information:
Good Luck on your interview :slight_smile: :grin: