Qui Staff Application

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
qui420

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
Qui

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:

Goff & J. Garrett

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Check your play time by doing “/playtime” while in game.

What is your playtime in the server?
5 Days+

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 150 Words)
I want to join OFSM Staff Team because, I have Experience within other Staff Teams and In game, and would love to bring all my skills I’ve learnt in FiveM, into the OFSM Staff Team. I wanna help the server Grow and at the same time Enforce Rules of OFSM in and Outside the server, keeping the RP Good and the Members of OFSM Happy! Being in this server for quite a while, I see people breaking rules A LOT, and I would love to help the server out punishing/Talking to the offender. I Want to make OFSM and their STAFF Team more active and with my Knowledge/Experience, I think I would do a Fantastic Job with that, Keeping RP Great, Being Active, Knowledgeable, and Professional Staff. I’ve always wanted to be STAFF in OFSM and now with everything I know, I think I would be a Great Choice

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 150 Words)
I think I am qualified to join the OFSM Staff Team because, I have over 350+ Hours of being Staff on FiveM, Being a Admin on a LEO Serious RP Server. I also have great experience with Easy Admin/Staff Menus and know how to do all the Staff Basics & More! Regularly I am Super active on OFSM and would be on the Staff Team! I know how to be Non-Bias/Fair with punishments as I will always maintain a high level of Professionalism while on duty as STAFF. I am super respectful to everyone no matter what and will always abide by OFSM Rules and Staff Guidelines as well enforce them! I hope to climb the ranks of the OFSM Staff Team being a great staff member and great community member! I will be free everyday to check Whitelist and do interviews if there is any awaiting, thank you!!

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
Yes, I understand

Any additional information you’d want to provide?
N/A

1 Like
  • or -
    +2

Reason
You have shown activity and that you are mature. I also have noticed that you know what is good for the server.

1 Like

Positive Or Negative

+2

Reason
I feel that you would be a great addition to the staff team. You always have a good attitude and you are very professional.

1 Like

+3

Reason:
I think you have good intentions for this community, and I would love to see you make it on the staff team!

+10

Reason:
I think you have potential as a staff member on our server. I also see that you are an active member of the community which is something that we look for in candidates.