Poepsnoep whitelist app

What is your name? Jos

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) poepsnoep

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 503984329190408204

How old are you? 18

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 24 10 2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What makes me different is that i am a nice and respectful guy i will always follow the rules, some other things that make me different is that i know how to roleplay correctly i have been in multiple milsim servers so i know how everything works, i have been in multiple servers since i first started playing fivem and i want this be a different experience for me and i am ready to meet everyone

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) the reason why you should you guys should consider me is because i can bring good leadership skills to the faction and i am a great roleplayer and i will always protect my team when we are doing an operation and i know how to follow rules and i don’t break them, that’s why i think you should consider me.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord) Canadian

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? great listener, Rule obeyer

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE) NONE

What is our Golden Rule? Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
4. No advertising
9. No drama/ spreading rumors
11. No chat spam.
13. No contesting punishment given by staff
23. No faction bashing
32. you must adhere to the discord name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
4. do not contest staff punishments
6. tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless they are armed with explosive devices
11. No sniping airplanes pilots out off cockpit
13. no breaking vehicle limits
20. no using rpg’s to kill ground troops
25 you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weight of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) The zero tolerance policy is that you may not dox or boot anybody

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes i agree

Your whitelist application has been accepted.