PMC Wagner app ofs milsim

What is your name?
Vladimir Karamazov

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
VF#1693

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
02/23/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different is that I have compassion, dedication, skill, experience, professionality. There’s a lot that makes me different. Starting off is professionalism. Each milsim requires players to be professional and I am professional. Next is effort. I give the effort at things that actually matter. Say for instance, there’s some dumb stuff that someone says to do. I’m not going to kill my own reputation by doing the stuff that doesn’t matter. But if it actually matters, and makes sense, then sure I’ll do it. Next is honestly not giving a fuck about your opinion. If you wanna go cry about guys in gear shooting you in game
Why should we consider you? **(50 Word Minimum)**I should be chosen because I can bring good roleplay scenarios to the server.
I have experience in milsim such as arma and squad, I’ve been in other Fivem milsim servers, I have been looking for a good fivem milsim for a while and your server looks like the best option, as I said I do not give up easily and will take it very seriously. I am a good roleplayer and I do serious rp. I have knowledge. I’m also different because I follow orders that higher-ups give me and I respect them.
Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Wagner PMC.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
What skills i can Bring is leadership and dedication and knowledge

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I’ve looked into Russia and the war in Ukraine and I know alot.
What is our Golden Rule?

BE RESPECTFUL
What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No Doxxing Anyone
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
(It will lead to instant denial)
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31.Absolutely No Mod Menus
Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The zero-tolerance policy is a set of very strick rules that if you break ounce you get a bad punish ment.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A