PERIODT whitelist app

What is your name?
Zay

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)

P E R I O D T #8305

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)

2005-06-17

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

What I think makes me different is the experience and knowledge I have about milsim and RP. I’ve been milsim RP for about 2-3 years now and have much knowledge about it within those 2-3 years I have played on both PS4 and PC. Also within my time doing milsim RP I have shown great responsibility, maturity , and leadership leading towards me getting promoted to NCO or the rank of a commissioned officer. The last thing that I think makes me different is that I have a personal connection to the military with me being an Army JROTC cadet for 3 years now and being around many military personnel/family while also currently going through the enlistment process myself.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I think I should be considered because of the experience I can bring to the server. I also feel I should be considered because of my willingness to learn more and interact with more people and make strong connections with people. My last reason is my eagerness and excitement to get back into milsim and perform to the best of my ability whether that being active and in discord chats and VC’s or just being active and present during operations.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

U.S. Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

The skills I could bring to the faction is my ability to learn fast and to take charge and responsibility of whatever tasks needs to be done. Also, another skill I can apply is my leadership and accountability whether I’m a private or a commissioned officer I’ll always hold myself and others to a high standard and will always try my best to lead them to the best of my ability.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

Yes, COC structure, Divisions, Ranks, etc.

What is our Golden Rule?

Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. No Doxxing anyone
8. No racism/vulgar language/ bigoted/ sexist
13. No contesting punishments given by staff
17. No asking when your whitelisted application will be accepted
20. Do not disrespect those serving or severed
24. Do not argue in discord chats/channels
31. No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The zero tolerance policy is a policy that is taken very serious and really shouldn’t be taken lightly. basically, to keep it short and simple just be a decent human being and respect not only yourself but the server and community. so no saying racial or sexist slurs, advertising servers or making physical/verbal threats.

Approved or Denied?

Whitelist Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A