PENDING - Chrono doesn't meet Age REQ

Name: Jake Henson

Discord Name: Chrono

Discord ID: chrono5401

DOB: 17/9/2010

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): In FiveM roleplay, my distinctiveness shines through in my immersive character portrayal, fueled by a blend of creativity and attention to detail. I infuse my character with unique quirks, motivations, and backstory, crafting a persona that stands out amidst the virtual landscape. My adaptability in responding to dynamic scenarios and interactions sets me apart, ensuring memorable experiences for fellow roleplayers. Whether it’s through intricate dialogue, strategic decision-making, or unexpected twists, I bring an unparalleled depth to the immersive world of FiveM roleplay.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 82

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Consider me an asset to your militaryFiveM roleplay server due to my disciplined approach, keen understanding of military protocols, and commitment to authenticity. With a background in military history and a passion for immersive storytelling, I bring depth and realism to every role I undertake. My ability to follow orders, work within a chain of command, and contribute meaningfully to strategic missions make me a valuable addition to any military RP scenario. I thrive in high-pressure situations, adapting quickly to changing circumstances while maintaining professionalism and teamwork. By choosing me, you’re selecting a dedicated roleplayer to your sever

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 98

What faction are you applying for?: Candian armed forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I bring a wealth of skills and attributes that align with the ethos and requirements of military service. First and foremost, my discipline and commitment to teamwork are unparalleled. I understand the importance of following orders, communicating effectively with teammates, and contributing to the success of missions. Additionally, my strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities make me an asset in complex scenarios, where quick decision-making is crucial. Whether it’s coordinating tactical maneuvers, providing logistical support, or engaging in combat simulations, I approach every task with dedication and proficiency. My willingness to learn and adapt ensures that I can excel in any role within the United States Army in the FiveM server, contributing to the immersive and authentic military experience.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): none

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. no advertising other fivem severs
9 No drama/spreading rumors
11. No chat spam
13. No contesting punishments given by staff
23. No faction bashing
32. You must adhere to the discord username poilcy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest staff punishments
6. Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with expolsive devices
11. No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13. No breaking vechile limits
20. No using RPG’S to kill armed troops
25.You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons For example You Are NOT to carry a 4mm Grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR.
These Are all Heavey weapons That must be respected. Same thing with RPGs,
the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): In our server, we uphold a zero-tolerance policy towards certain behaviors. If any of these rules are broken, our staff reserves the right to ban offenders without prior warning. This is because violating these rules can potentially harm the community and disrupt the positive atmosphere we aim to maintain. We believe in fostering a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone involved, and enforcing these rules ensures that we can continue to do so. Thank you for your cooperation in upholding our standards.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: YES i agree

Application accepted via executive decision