PENDING - Awaiting response from applicant "T.Fuszion"

Name: T. Fuzion

Discord Name: tsqfuzionzz

Discord ID: 521351916937019432

DOB: 01-07-2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I feel like I have good RP experience. I have been in multiple Milsim servers and enjoy them but they all end up shutting down or not being active. I feel like I can provide great RP to this community because of my prior experience. I’m mature as well I can follow commands from my higher ups. I have good communication skills so in case that I need to use my radio or something I can give good call outs. Overall I would just bring good skills to this server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 90

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I feel like you guys should consider me because of my prior experience on roleplay servers and milsim servers. I have had some good ranks in role plays servers and it’s been a while since I had played a milsim server but I can bring good quality RP to this server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 51

What faction are you applying for?: Army, Canada, anything that has aviation. Really don’t have a specific one or whatever faction is open!!!

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I was in the army faction in a different server and in the Canada one in a different server.

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Good RP skills, good communication Skills, good Listening skills. Prior experience!

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: Can’t check will delete my responses. Will message them to you if needed!

What is our Golden Rule?: Can’t check will delete my responses. Will message them to you if needed!

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Can’t check will delete my responses. Will message them to you if needed!

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Can’t check will delete my responses. Will message them to you if needed!

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I agree.

User has been messaged, awaiting response with the completed rule questions