Payton Lackey's Form Submission

Name: Payton Lackey

Discord Name: geraldson welington

Discord ID: FireCactus61484

DOB: 2/15/2010

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): first off i can listen to people when im talked to im respectful i tend to be loyal and a good roleplayer very commited to my role and im decently active i have previous roleplay with several servers, i know when someone is or isnt breaking a rule, im not salty i try to keep it cool even when someones being and complete a total (something) and would love to divote my time here

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): i have driving and weapon expeirence irl and know history and what would be most realistic for me to do in any given scene, i would not break any rules on purpose for any reason whatsoever and can bring rp scenes, and could be a good addition to the community

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 51

What faction are you applying for?: US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: i can bring weapons skills and stragetic fast thinking im a good listener as previously stated, im a good driver and heavy gunner

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): i know the marines carry out specific operations and are very disceplend

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no advertising servers, no drama or rumors, no chat spam, no arguing with staff over punishments, no bashing factions, no inapropriate usernames

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: no contesting punishments given by staff, no using the main cannon of a tank on soldiers, unless armed with explosives, no unrealistic shooting of a aircraft pilot whilst moving, no breaking vehicle limits, no using rpgs to kill ground troops, you have to have a realisict loadout that youre character can realisticly carry.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): this means you do not tolerate breaking rules

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules and sounds like hes dedicated

Additional Comments
N/A