Patrick Reyes Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Patrick Reyes

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
epsilon_echo

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
09-07-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am different because I am a Mexican white mix and because I am a perfect infantryman, drone operator, and pilot and have a lot of experience in other milsims I have good game sense, I listen very well to people of a higher rank than me if you have a request I will try to fulfill it I have perfect aim and I have been in many leadership positions in real life and many games

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
The U.S. Army would have to accept me because I can bring a lot of success to the battlefield, I have played in other milsim servers before and I played many milsim airsoft events and also been in many arma 3 units

Do you agree with our server rules, zero-tolerance policy, and any other information?
yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions &
US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write
I love history and wars I know a lot about the Modern Era and the Cold War Era

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense.
What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No doxxing anyone
8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13: No contesting punishments given By Staff
17: Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving, If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24: Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31: Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I completely understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Your zero-tolerance policy is to make sure there is peace among our members and make them feel like they are in a safe environment

your whitelist application has been accepted.