Patrick ba's Form Submission

Name: Patrick ba

Discord Name: patrivk#7879

Discord ID: 1136400628961263667

DOB: 29,05,2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): im a guy who is very agile with details , but i’m friendly and a guy you could trust any time . i am a good lisener too and i could help someone mentaly too. i like doing my stuff in silence , like a sniper and i im fearless.i like helping others and risk my self for others . i dont think im a hero but i try proveing that.i hope im a good person who only those good things.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 82

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): i will play daily at least 2 hours and im a very loyale and true body / colege. i will love to play on this server cause ive been wanting this for a while and now i have a chance . hope i will be choosen to be white listed. thank you

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 52

What faction are you applying for?: Russia

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: loyality , respect and most likely skill

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 no advertise other fivem servers
9 no drama/spreading rumors
11 absolutly not using banned words
13 no contesting a punishment given by staff
23 no faction bashing
32 must adhere to the discord name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 do not contest staff punishment
6 tanks cannot use main guns on troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11 no sniping aircraft pilots while airborn
13 no breaking vehicle limits
20 no using RPGs to kill ground troops
25 you must have realistic loudouts and respect the weight of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): is you broke an zero tolerace rule you will be banned my staff without warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes,absolutely!

Your whitelist application has been accepted.