Pan seug's Form Submission

Name: pan seug

Discord Name: pan_seug

Discord ID: 806046151261290506

DOB: march 9 2000

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Hello, my name is panseug and I am working on a server community application. I want to join the server, and if I do, I can play the server like I’m dying. And I have a lot of patience, so I can wait for everything. I am an Asian-Korean with a lot of experience and knowledge. Although I am Korean, I can speak English and other languages. If I am accepted by the community, I will truly enjoy playing.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Hello. First of all, in my case, I am an Asian-Korean nationality different from the other applicants. I can communicate in multiple languages, have a lot of patience, and am more friendly than anyone else. If I become accepted into this community, I will be able to become more friendly with users and become a happier server. If you accept me, I will not disappoint you and will have a lot of fun playing the server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 76

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: nato

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: You can show the military spirit of Koreans.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: First of all, NATO’s abbreviation is OTAN, and its Secretary General is Jens Stoltenberg. The date of establishment was April 4, 1949.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sence

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: rule number 7 no doxxing no one rule number no racism alot more i could not write it all out its alot lol

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): the policy is not threats any kinds means not to say your going to do anything to someone in real life

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

You failed to include rules that were asked for. It is important to list them as it proves to us that you actually ready the rules.

Additional Comments
Feel free to reapply but ensure that you list all rules that are asked next time.