Owen horst's Form Submission

Name: owen horst

Discord Name: Crunchy Cat

Discord ID: stay._.crunchy

DOB: 12/10/2002

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): i am in the military and i am a jet mechanic in the airforce and love to play games that have jets and military stuff in it and i am very mature obviously with me being in the military and i am slo a staff in another fivem server so i know how to be resposible in a server and bring good vibes. i also know when to punish people and when not to if that isd something i ever become in this server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 84

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I am in the military and play everyday and i am very active when it comes to events and i love to climb the ranks in a server so if that is a option for me in this server later down the road i would love to take that opportunity.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 50

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: i am in the military and i am in the airforce so i know alot about jets since i work on them everyday and i would love to share my knowledge and skills

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): i am in the airforce

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. no advertising other five m servers
9. no drama/ spreading romors
11. no chat spam
13. no contesting punishments given by staff
23. no fraction bashing
32. you must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. do not contest to staff punishments
6. tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11. no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while they are in flight
13. no breaking vehicle limits
20. no using rpgs to kill ground troops
25. you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if any of the rules are broken you will be punished by staff and will not be able to argue it as you have already been warned.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes i agree with the rules

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A