OggieApollo Whitelist App

What is your name? James Apollo

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) OggieApollo

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you? 15

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 09-06-2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) I am a experienced milsim personel i have been in one previous fivem milsim server of which i was a Navy Corpsman at the Rank of CPL. Every other experience is Arma 3 based of which i have been in a wide varity of units which some were Starsim , Just Average Milsim and some Gurilla Warfare units. Across these units i have mainly been ground base of which i was a marksman and two times a pilot. During these Arma 3 Units i mainly reached up to SGT-1st SGT. I have also led a couple of my own units.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I am a experienced person who is always willing to give a helping hand no matter what. I would say I am pretty disciplined and can follow orders according lee. I have some bit of leadership skills i can take squads that are disciplined and take orders well but don’t work well with people who aren’t willing to learn and advance.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs. Serbian Marshall Group

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Discipline, Leadership , Piloting Skills if required, Some Medical Skills and Good Callouts.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I dont have any knowledge about the PMC

What is our Golden Rule? Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? No Doxxing , No Racist/Bigot/Sexist/Vulgar Usernames, No Contesting Staff Punishments , Dont ask when this app will be checked, No Disrespect to those serving or who have, No Arguing, No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Fully Understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Just dont be a dickhead (Sorry for my language) Just be respectful to all and dont try ruin this server as you could be ruining others fun or annoying them. Use Your Brains and be a good person.

ACCEPTED

Note: ZTP was incorrect but i’ll let pass because of the supposed language barrier.