OFSM Whitelist App-NotALPHA

What is your name?
Nick Hill

What is your name in Discord **(e.g. John#1111)
NotAlpha#9219

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? **(e.g., 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) **
November 23, 2007

What makes you different? **(75 Word Minimum) **
I think that I am different than other applicant because I try to stay professional at all times. I also try to strive for the best part of what I am doing and no matter what I keep trying to do it even when it gets hard. If Garret does accept my LOI then I will strive to make the Army a better community by hopefully being able to revamp some of the stuff, and I plan to strive to the best in the Army.

Why should we consider you? **(50 Word Minimum) **
You should consider me because I will always strive to do the best and make it good for the others within my community or in this instance faction. If I get put into the position that I am hoping for I will strive to make the Army a better place and make it as realistic as Fivem will let me. I hope to work alongside Garret and make the Army a better place overall.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
United States Army - With LOI sorted out with Garret

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I have other experience on other milsim servers but, I think that I can bring professionalism to the United States Army, and I will bring my knowledge to it and help others out in there

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes, I was in the Army in United Nations RP, and I was a 1st Lieutenant, I was in the army in battlegrounds rp before it shut down and I was a Staff Sergeant, and I was in Operation Desert Storm, and I was a Lieutenant General.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense and be smart about your decisions.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No doxxing
8: No bigotry
13: no contesting punishments
17: no whitelist asking
20: No disrespecting those who served, no stolen valor
24: no public arguing
31: no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? **(If you do not, write what you do not understand) **
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? **(In your own words, do not copy and paste) **

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A