Ofsm application

What is your name?
Anthony

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
snickerdoodle

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

sock9581
How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
04/22/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
If I were to think of something that made me “different”, I would personally say that I would be very active because, I have been searching for a good “Military RP Server” about two to four months and I finally found one my friend recommended it to me. I also know what I’m doing because I have had five m for a little over two years so I understand RP very well I would say.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I think you should consider me because i have been RP’ing for a couple years (about 2) so I think I have the experience, Also I will most definitely be very active at least 4/7 days a week. I’m also friendly and responsible I would say I play a good amount of Fivem so I know my way around

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes
What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

Marine Corps.
What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

If I were to think about any skills I can bring to the Marine corps I would say I have pretty good aim and I know how to RP
Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
NONE

What is our Golden Rule?
“Use common sense”

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7)NO DOXXING ANYONE
8)No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13)No contesting punishments given By Staff
17)Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20) Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24)Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31)DUAL CLANNING POLICY
(If you are in a Faction/in an applied position in OFSM, you may not be in a Faction/applied position on another Milsim Server Nor be a high ranking member in LEO Based servers. This can lead to a permanent ban)
(Applied position means anything you apply for like Staff, Dev Team, etc…)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
If you say something messed up or wrong there will be punishment, if you fail RP there will be punishment.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A