Nyle whitelist application

What is your name?

Nyle Riley

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)

Nyletess#5957

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)

27/10/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word
Minimum)

What makes me different well I have dyslexia and dyspraxia which makes me struggle with a lot of reading and like hand eye coordination and I’m also better then other people as I always give 100% and I will always try the hardest I can and I will never give up I am different I will always try and I will never give up I will do the best and make my way up in ranks and show u am better then them

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

the reason u should consider me is because I have experience and I want to progress and I want to be better and I want to always try hard I want to progress and I actually wanna be in this sever and I want to try hard and make it continue and do very well

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

RU

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

I can bring past experience I know a lot about Russia already I can also bring good hearing and being intelligent and I can be a good soilder

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

Yes from other servers UAN1 BRP BGRP WIP NRP I have been RU and gained alot of intelligence and am very good at that faction

What is our Golden Rule?

Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

No doxxing anyone

No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames

No contesting punishments given By Staff

Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted

Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving

Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats

Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

I don’t understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

This is basically like if it happens ur gone it’s zero tolerance so if u do it ur gone without being spoke so u shouldn’t do it

Accepted Or Denied?:
Accepted

Additional Notes:
N/A