Nikola Pesic's Form Submission

Name: Nikola Pesic

Discord Name: kulenlover

Discord ID: 931113373888831498

DOB: 8 11 2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): im like everybody else here i found you on tik tok and i thought why dont i play with you guys.my dad is an veteran he served six wars in six years so he teached me some skills and i have exepirience cus i was in two mil sim servers warzone rp and operation sannd storm.I was and officer and i was teaching beginers we had two wars and won each one…

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Im gonna help everybody im gona teavh someone how to play in another game and i know some tacktics my dad was veteran and he teached me some skils.Im not toxic i will try my best and i will respect bigger rank.i know some rules.I have some friends i will inv to the server bu they are fifthteen.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 58

What faction are you applying for?: RU

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Gun shooting ,Tactics,movement and some other skills

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use comon sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 no add for other fivem server
9 no drama
11 no chat spam
13 no contesting punishment given by staff
23 no faction bashing
32 You must adhere to the Discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 do not contest staff punishment
6 Tanks canot use main barell unless ground men are armed with explosive

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): no combat loging or if you want LTA

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?
Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

I like your application but I think you could’ve word things differently, and you missed to list rules 11, 13, 20 , and 25 under in game rules.

Additional Comments
You may still reapply to OFSM at any time. We hope you see you soon!