Nikola Pesic 's Form Submission

Name: Nikola Pesic

Discord Name: kulenlover

Discord ID: 931113373888831498

DOB: 8 11 2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): ive been playing fivem servers and then i was scroling tik tok and i saw someone playing your rp and i thought that i want to be in it too so i joined discord i was on two fivem servers (mil sim) and we had two wars i was officer and we won each war.My dad is an ex veteran and i know some tactics in rl but i can use them in real life.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 77

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): My dad is ex veteran and im finishing military school and i know some tactics im helping and im not toxic as you see i was officer in an rp mil sim rp and i had two wars that i fought on ‘‘we won each one’’ and i was leading the best team.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 54

What faction are you applying for?: RU

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Gun shooting ,Heli driving,Tank driving, respected and skilled,and im in mil school

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 no advertisment other fivem servers
9 no drama
11 no chat sppam
13 no contesting punishment from staff team
23 no faction bashing
32 you must addhere the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 do not contest staff punishments
6 tanks cannnot use main barel to kill ground forces
11 no sniping airplane pilots airborne
13 no breaking vehicle limits
20 no using rpg to kill ground forces
25 we need to maintain realistic gun weight for examle we cannot cary and 40mm grenade launcher,akm,mk,and other guns

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): no threats of any kind of rp and no adversitming for other fivem servers

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A