Nicks Whitelist App

What is your name?

Nick Cotner

What is your name in Discord

..fear..

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY)

07/03/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

1. Because I can bring a lot of skills to the table. For example I have a sense of humor, respect, I have a pair and don’t get butt hurt easily, I am professional, serious, Abundant, Active, Calm, but that is what makes me different I can bring a lot to the table and I also want to improve on these skills to make myself better in the future to make myself a better person and Man.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

Because I can bring a lot of skills to the table. For example I have a sense of humor, respect, I have a pair and don’t get butt hurt easily, I am professional, serious, Abundant, Active, Calm

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord)

United State Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?

sense of humor, respect, I have a pair and don’t get butt hurt easily, I am professional, serious, Abundant, Active, Calm

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE)

None

What is our Golden Rule?

Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
4. No advertising other FiveM servers
5. No drama / Spreading rumors
6. No chat spam
7. No contesting punishments given by staff
8. No faction Banishing
9. You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?

1. Do not contest staff punishments
  2. Tanks cannot use the main canon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
  3. No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
  4. No breaking vehicle limits
  5. No using RPG’s to kill ground troops
  6. You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. For example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns.
    You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Did not meet word requirement.

Additional Comments
N/A