Nick Hoss's Form Submission

Name: Nick Hoss

Discord Name: nickk_44

Discord ID: nickk_44

DOB: 6/27/2023

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is I used to be a CWO5 for the marines in a old milsim, I also am very active all the time, I am always transparent with my schedule. I have a lot of experience with LEO, and other Milsims. I am very honest, at all times and always willing to learn, i am also very out going, and i am willing to do whatever I am told to do, I am chill, and can have while being serious.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 83

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I have a lot of previous experience with mil-sims, I also am very upbeat, and happy to help at all times, I also am always ready to learn new things, and looking for new skills to use in war. I also should be considered because i am always on, and I have good goals set that i want to achieve more than anything else.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 70

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I have amazing aim, I have good leadership skills, and I am up for any task at hand.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7.NO DOXXING ANYONE
8.No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13.No contesting punishments given By Staff
1…Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20.Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31.Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): You guys do not allow ERP, so no sexual RP or out of pocket RP.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Soviet Raiders

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, They are a PMC that is hired by Russia and works against US

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Tho I’m little concerned on the fact you was born YESTERDAY, and the fact that you cant count i do think you put effort in this application to be approved. Also i hope you really are at least 15 and not 1 day old. :sweat_smile: