Nick Hayes's Form Submission

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Name: Nick Hayes

Discord Name: sirkickassthegreat

Discord ID: sirkickassthegreat

DOB: 12/29/2005

Word Count of (What makes you different?): Error while executing JS

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have vast experience in the Fivem Milsim community and was previously a member of BGRP from its foundation till its shutdown, I have vast knowledge of mechanics and equipment, aswell as diverse communication skills and medical knowledge aswell. I’m dedicated and ready to serve, I was previously a Sargent in the United States Army in BGRP before it was shut down and a very skilled mechanic and tank engineer. I have flown and performed infantry duty’s and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I’m extremely well versed in military codes and can bring significant knowledge and experience to the forces of war and potentially provide an upper hand in combat due to my experience. I’m well trained, serious and dependable, and I won’t leave a fellow soldier behind, no matter the circumstances I will fight till my last breath and follow command

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: UNITED STATES ARMY

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I’m very experienced and well trained in armored vehicle repair and operations aswell as flight and close air support operations

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I’ve served in the army in other milsim servers

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing, no racism or hate speech, no contesting punishment, don’t ask when you will be accepted, do not disrespect veterans or partake in stolen valor no arguing in discord channels no mod menus

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No second chances, if you do something you would be kicked for your being kicked

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, was able to correct mistake with the rules

Additional Comments
N/A