Nick Cotner's Form Submission

Discord Name: ..fear..

Name: Nick Cotner

Discord ID: 592772703820447768

DOB: 07/03/2008

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have a lot of experience in milsims and I have a lot of respect for higher commands and I follow all orders for anyone and everyone I am on a lot every day except when I am not home obviously so pretty much a lot of activity show up to a lot of patrol announcements. I do have someone you can referral his name is Xtrooper he is in the server he knows me.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Like I said I have a lot of experience, very active, very professional, respectful, list to all high commands to the best of my abilities, and also to consider me as a valuable asset to the server and I have some that you can fall back in to ask questions about me.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 52

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: U.S. Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: a lot of experience, very active, very professional, respectful, list to all high commands to the best of my abilities

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7th: NO dozing anyone
8th: no racism / bigotry / sexist / vulgar / usernames
13th: no constant punishment by staff
17th: do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted
20th: do not disrespect those who have server/are serving
24th: do not argue in Chanel’s/chats
31th: absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): All the servers rules

Your whitelist application has been accepted.