Naturals Reapply to staff

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
@Naturaldragon#3402
Discord ID
Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
Yevgeny

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you: Chris K And Bosco and garret

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Please ask a staff member to check your playtime either in game, via a staff call or by opening a support ticket. If you do not supply this information, your application will be instantly denied.

What is your playtime in the server?
Somewhere past 2 days i think im not home for the week so i cant check untik sunday

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
I want to join the OFSM staff team because OPFOR has 0 staff members which means what possibly could happen is no NATO will be punished but OPFOR will. im saying this not because ive seen it but its happened in other servers. I also want to join because of my past exsperiance within staffing for example i was a senior moderator in a LEO server, i have been owner in a few discord community servers before but those didnt get up that high in members but lastly i was a director in a in dev milsim called sofrp but it still has not publicly opened due to developers not doing their job. A 3 reason why im applying is because i have skills and ideas i can give to current staff to start this off i would like to say my skills within staffing or being somebody in charge are very good because my past exsperiance within staffing. To further countinue i would like list my skills and ideas for Operation freedom storm staff team they are 1. Leadership due to past and current lead of factions i feel i have great skills in mislims and staff in general. 2. Passionate i am very Passionate because i never give up on my dreams and i always try my best to reach my goals for example i have goals set in operation freedom storm milsim and if you were wondering they are achive high staff like admin or head admin if possible and fix and make sure the roleplay always comes first in server. A 3rd and final skill is i always try and be respectful to all people no matter if they are a different age,race or any reason what so ever but i would like to say i do have a minor anger issue at some points but it only gets bad when somebody does something very anoying.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)

What makes me Is qualified to join operation freedom storm milsim staff team is multible reasons but some in particualre are my skills within respecting others no matter what, leadership skills within roleplay and staffing and my decent copeing skills so basicaly i wont get anoyed for stupid reasons. To further countinue this part of the application is like i said in the last part i was apart of many staff teams in the past an i am really hopeing to join this staff team for operation freedom storm. Also i would like make a list of skills with examples on what i can bring to OFSM Staff Team. 1. Professionalism, i always try my best to be Professional whenever i can even if i am talking to some one that isnt that mature. 2. Helpfulness i always try my best to help another person no matter what for example say somebody is having a problem applying and they cant find the application to deal with this situation is ii would simple send them the # to the channel and tell them to sign up with discord then go to whitelist apps and make a application then i will tell them to make sure not to ask for app results unless truley needed meaning its been 1 week and they still havent gotten a app responce from the staff team. For the 3rd and finnal thing that makes me qualifed to join ofsm staff team is that i always try my best in all situations and i always try and be respecful to all members i talk to and no matter what they do or say i will always try the best staff member and i wont treat them any diffrently no matter who or what they are because at the end of things we are all just humans and we shoud all treat echother the same.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
Yes

Any Additional Information?

no

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1

-2 (Staff Referral)
I don’t see you on enough and I don’t like how you said OPFOR wont get punished because most staff are on NATO? I Also have seen you be rude to others and not handle stressful situations.

Additional Information:
N/A