Nate 's Form Submission

Name: Nate

Discord Name: Nate Bowen

Discord ID: wtcrimson#1507

DOB: 04-27-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have huge knowledge of the military particularly military vehicles. You can ask me how a certain tank or part of that tank works and i would probably tell you about it. Same with the aircraft. (dont ask me how many hours i have on war thunder or dcs). I can identify almost any military vehicle that you put in front of me. I can also put in a lot of work in the server if or when it is needed.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 81

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think i could be a great asset to the server given all my military knowledge. I can also follow directions really well. I play alot of war thunder and dcs as i previously said, so i know all about the basic fighter manuevers, how to operate a tank correctly, and more.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 53

What faction are you applying for?: USMC

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Great order following skills and great military knowledge.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Trust me I know a thing or two

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 No advertising other fivem servers

9 No drama or spreading rumors in the server

11 No chat spam

13 No contesting punishments given by staff

23 No faction bashing

32 You must adhere to discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 do not contest staff punishments

6 tanks can not use main cannon on ground troops unless troops are armed with explosive devices

11 No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the airplane is airborne

13 no breaking vehicle limits

20 No using rpgs to kill ground troops

You must maintain a realistic load out and respect the wieghts of weapons. For example you can not carry 3 m249s.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If a zero tolerance rule is broken, at any time you can be banned by staff without any warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Accepted

Claims to have knowledge and experience.