Nate Martinez's Form Submission

Name: Nate Martinez

Discord Name: Ex0tixSypher

Discord ID: 933269142969139240

DOB: 07/08/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different from others because I am currently in the US Airforce as a Teen as its auxiliary. I know a lot of drills and I know how to fly actual planes. I show dedication and activity and I will prove others that I know what I am doing as in MilSim Wise and I will make sure I properly play this game. I am different because of my abilities to fly a plane and operate many other vehicles.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): {{#with (split [c4c9fc522e289400a969c8a4822b15f2a].[What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)] " ")}}
{{#length (filter . (fn (value) (ne value “”)))}}
{{this}}
{{/length}}
{{/with}}

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I have experience in MilSim and I am very educated within aerospace dynamics and training members on how to fly to the best of their abilities. I know what I am doing overall with experience and knowledge. I should be considered due to those reasons so please allow me this chance.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I do 100%

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Airforce or Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring my very great skills and activity aswell as bringing my knowledge to those who don’t know much of the Armed Forces.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes I do, I was a Marine Commandant and and Airforce General in many milsim games.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE
(This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule)
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
(Steam/Discord/In Game Usernames Includes )
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
(It will lead to instant denial)
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
21. Do not disrespect the dead
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus
(This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I don’t understand the meaning of Factions Vehicle Limits, I’ve never heard of it.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Basically just use common sense and try your best, Zero Tolerance is like no Doxxing etc that are obvious to the naked eye.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Does not meet the minimum age requirement to play in the server.

Additional Comments
N/A

You may only gain an exemption for your age via executive staff

1 Like