Narciso Reyes's Form Submission

Name: Narciso Reyes

Discord Name: influenza

Discord ID: balls0918

DOB: 10/05/2006

What makes you different?: What sets me apart mostly is experience and mindset in a subtle way. I literally have alot of roleplay experience on fivem. I essentially have really good teamwork and communication skills in a generally major way. I am particularly good at following directions and I really understand directions well, which actually is quite significant. I generally understand the importance of clear communication during intense scenarios, which basically is important in Milsim roleplay. I essentially appreciate realism and immersion when it basically comes to roleplay. I really am committed to constantly improving and learning in a actually big way.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I specifically bring dedication, actual hard work, and passion to the table, . I make sort of sure to particularly go into each roleplay session with a serious and disciplined mindset. I particularly make generally sure that I really follow all the proper protocols, rules of engagement, and realistic tactics, which actually is quite significant. This helps me create an immersive experience for me and all the basically other players, enhancing our enjoyment of the server in a particularly big way.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can essentially bring a comprehensive set of skills and attributes that actually align with the core values and operations of the USMC. I can for the most part contribute to the success of missions, definitely maintain the security of our team, and ensure the safety of fellow Marines. I kind of have a solid foundation in discipline and teamwork in a big way. I mostly understand the importance of following orders, respecting the chain of command, and working collaboratively with fellow Marines. I particularly am committed to upholding the values of the USMC, such as honor, courage, and commitment.I bring a basically high level of adaptability and resilience. I can quickly literally adjust to changing circumstances, think on my feet, and make good decisions under pressure. I have a strong sense of professionalism and dedication.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: To use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: NO DOXXING ANYONE | 8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames | 13: No contesting punishments given By Staff | 17: Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted | 20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM | 24: Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats | 31: Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I do not understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The Policy says that the Zero Tolerance Rules are strict and result in a ban if broken because they are meant to stop harm to the community and it’s members.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, was able to correct mistake with the rules

Additional Comments
N/A