My whitelist to join the server community as a developer

What is your name?** Valentin

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) FowzZie

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) #0000

How old are you? 19 years

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2004 07 16

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) On the server, I’ll be able to make a difference, as I’ll be helping to improve its development by adding features such as vehicles, weapons, scripting, mapping and even holding. I’m capable of carrying out all the development tasks offered by fivem. I’m also capable of providing an outside view of the English community, given that I’m French and don’t often work with it.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) For starters, I’m taking the step of getting whitelisted and wanting to be recruited, so I feel that anyone who expresses their desire has the right to be considered. Why choose me? because I have the experience of the milsim world. (arma , squad , dayz or simply my passion for the armed forces)

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs N/A

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? N/A

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: N/A

What is our Golden Rule? Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? Essential rules for living together, and above all obligatory rules to avoid harming the server.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Of course

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) I think this rule should be respected because it’s easy to follow and allows the server to move forward without creating tension or harming it. You can’t make a mistake with this type of rule, and any non-compliance is done in good conscience, not otherwise.

Your whitelist application has been approved