My ban apppeal for the court to look at

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
micy.lll

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

What is your in-game name?
Manley

Who banned you? If you don’t remember, open a ticket and ask for your history.
garret

What were you banned for? Put in the reason as 1:1 as you can remember below, if you don’t remember, open a ticket and ask for you history.
for saying “thats why your grandma is dead”

Why should we accept your appeal? (100 Word Minimum)
You guys or the server should let me back or accepted back into the server because in my defense he was the one to direct message me and not call me out in the discord and he called me weird and protecting a active enlisted member of the marines. he then continued to call me weird and mock me on the way i text and there i felt like he crossed the line and i looked for the closest thing to him and i said “Rip Grandma 1944-2022” lmfao get outta my face" and by this action i made he then proceeded to call me more names and say i have no deads and no pussy, so then i mocked him cause hes the one in question that gets no pussy. In my defense your honor he had already left the server for his obligated actions in the discord and didnt want anything else to do with with the server so i shouldn’t have been banned on my behave of my actions when he wasn’t in the server.

Do you understand that asking about your appeal will get it denied instantly? Allow up to 1 week for your appeal to be reviewed by OFSM Staff. If your appeal has not been reviewed in 2 weeks, open a ticket.
yes

If you have photographic of audio proof of these things you are accusing him of, then he will be delt with. Regarding what you said, it is never appropriate to clown someone’s dead family member regardless of what they said. You disregarded the rules because your feelings were hurt and that is the reason you have been banned and will remain banned.

1 Like

so im perma banned?
and how do u want the proof by picture in your dms?

More of a report not a defense

Fighting Fire with Fire.

That isn’t what the question asks (why should be accept your appeal), but following that logic, that doesn’t make any sense anyways.

It doesn’t matter if said member left or not, what matters is you in this Ban/the actions you took.

We value resilience here, if you can’t hold yourself back from speaking back to someone negatively and expect not to be punished because they left the server? Doesn’t that scream entitlement? Regarding that, you did not only target that member but also target personnel in their personal life.

Regarding this ‘appeal’ only the last sentence is anything that resembles an appeal. And either way, you are still blaming the other party for your actions.

What justified it? and Why did I do it?
These are examples of the type of questions you should be answering in the appeal.

Self-Defence is a concept until you realize you are fighting with words, you took the easy way out I would say, and there is no reason to be fighting anyways.

*Denied

More information about a (possible !This is literal) re-appeal may be discussed in this topic soon.

Signed by Adrian D. in behalf of the Operation Freedom Storm Executive
1 Like

when may i re-appl for my chance back into the community and will everyhting be doubled?