My ban appeal f

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Micy.lll

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

What is your in-game name?
it was manley i believe

Who banned you? If you don’t remember, open a ticket and ask for your history.
garret i also believe

What were you banned for? Put in the reason as 1:1 as you can remember below, if you don’t remember, open a ticket and ask for you history.
for saying thats why your grandma is dead to a member that had left the discord

Why should we accept your appeal? (100 Word Minimum)
You guys or the server should let me back or accepted back into the server because in my defense he was the one to direct message me and not call me out in the discord and he called me weird and protecting a active enlisted member of the marines.i looked for the closest thing to him and i said “Rip Grandma 1944-2022” lmfao get outta my face" and by this action i made he then proceeded to call me more names and say i have no deads and no pussy, so then i mocked him. In my defense he had already left the server for his obligated actions in the discord and didnt want anything else to do with with the server so i shouldn’t have been banned on my behave of my actions when he wasn’t in the server. i belive that it wasnt justified as i look back at it now, i seem that its not justified cause he had only called me names and i crossed the line to mocking his dead grandma. i did it because i thought it was funny but it wasnt at all in any sur come stance ever. i hope i get unbanned and can get back inot the community as i once was. thank your for reading this around 2 to like 4 months later to where i have matured and grown as a person and a adult.

Do you understand that asking about your appeal will get it denied instantly? Allow up to 1 week for your appeal to be reviewed by OFSM Staff. If your appeal has not been reviewed in 2 weeks, open a ticket.
yes i understand

Is this still possible to be looked at? i really am sorry and i want to get back into the community

Accepted

Sorry for the long delays, you may rejoin at Discord | Your Place to Talk and Hang Out

For next time, please do not disrespect anyone, especially those who aren’t within our community.