“mreastond” whitelist application

What is your name?
Easton

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
mreastond

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)
** 340990811682635779**

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
12/03/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I have a lot of previous role play experience in many different games and types of roleplay. Currently, i spend a lot of time as a law enforcement officer, but I want to expand that towards a more military side. I have done previous military rp and milsim, but i have never really gotten too into it, nor joined an official group. I did, however, join a smaller milsim group over on PS4 gta5, but it was console gta5, nothing special.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Like i said above, i have some previous military rp experience and milsim experience. I am a quick learner, and i can also follow directions very well. Also stated above, i spend a lot of time as a law enforcement officer in fivem, so i’m used to using weapons a lot, and i am strict when needed to be as if it was a training or such.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes, i do agree

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I am very skilled within fivem, i am very familiar with all of the mechanics, how weapons work, how vehicles work, etc. I have been playing fivem for around 2 years now, and gta5 online for around 5 years now, so i am very familiar with the game.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write none
Yes, i have a lot of previous knowledge with the USMC. The Marine Corps has run through my family for a while now , my grandpa served and was deployed during Operation Desert Storm, and I currently have two uncles in the USMC. One is stationed at Camp David, and the other is stationed on the Marine Corps Air Station in Yuma.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No doxxing anyone
8: No racism, bigoted, sexist, or vulgar usernames
13: No arguing about staff punishments
17: Do not ask about the whitelist application
20: Do not disrespect anyone who is currently serving or has served
24: Do not argue in discord channels
31: Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes, i do understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The zero tolerance policy states that if any of the zero tolerance rules were broken, the person may be permanently banned without being spoken to by a staff member

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

The age limit in the server is 15+

Additional Comments
N/A