Mitchell's Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Mitchell Armstrong

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
8k_mitchell

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2007/02/09

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different is that i’m a good shooter, i can help my fellow allies out when needed, good at communication and listen to the higher ups, i can perform better when i am in so serious stuff i can learn from different people to help my become better and better i can understand my surrounding and learn where the enemy is pushing or where they are standing.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I’m good at shooting, know where the enemy is, I know my surroundings and I am willing to help out fellow allies out when they are needed or not. I can listen to the higher ups when told too and give out good coms
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Us Marine Corp

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Good communication, Excellent teamwork, and good shooting

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
NONE

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
R7:No Doxxing anyone, R8:No racism/ Bigoted/ Sexist/ Vulgar usernames, R13:No contesting punishments given by staff, R17:Do not ask when your whitelist Application will be accepted, R20:Do not disrespect those who have served/ or are serving, R24:Do Not argue in Discord channels/ chats, R31:Absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes, i do understand the Faction Vehicle Limits

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Your Zero Tolerance Policy is when someone does something out of roleplay that is illegal or when its not in the rules

Your whitelist application has been accepted.